Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween Con't

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been a pretty incredible week. SO many answered prayers have come to me and my family this week, I am quite overwhelmed, I can hardly seem to catch my breath! Praise God! Praises all around in this house!

Congratulations to President-Elect Obama and VP-Elect Biden. What an historic election! I hope that everyone will join me in praying for their guidance, strength and courage as they lead us for the next 4 years. I feel the hope and am looking forward to the United States going in a beautiful new direction!

Onto more of my babes and their Halloween fun. Now remember my camera was crazy (or possessed that night as Kelly suggested) but I just had to post most of my pictures anyways. Enjoy!
The first shot of everyone, my kids and my friend Michelle and her 2 boys Jacob and Jonah. Gabriel wasn't looking...
Second shot was blurry...grrrr.
Every time I would put up Josie's hood on her costume she would instantly pull it down and give me this smile:
This is about the only shot of my candy corn toddling around, not a good pic but still share worthy.
Boys ready for the fight!
Josie Claire:
Trick-or-treating Happy Harmons:

No comments: