Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"LOOK what I can do!"

Oh my sweet Josie. What in the world are you up to???

Josie started that yesterday and now I have to keep the bedroom door shut because all she does is run in there, climb up and JUMP on the bed! I have had enough of that with Luke! No more Harmons jumping on the bed! I am thankful that Josie can't climb on the couches yet. I swear I won't know what to do when she can do that!!!

This was her October trick. It's fun to climb through the island!

Yes there are baby cabinet locks on there, Josie has just figured out how to open them! Michael is in for a different world when he comes home. I keep telling him that Josie will just blow his mind!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that Flash. She has kids crawling all over her, and she doesnt' even seem to care. Best dog ever! I'm waiting for the day your little girly monkey will realize she can get up on the kitchen table and crawl through that window into the living room..seems as if I've seen her brothers do that....hehe

Belva Jean said...

she's trouble...especially w/big brothers that help her out :)