Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Treats

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I am sorry my post took so long, I was terribly sick this weekend. I had a big 'ol nasty fever and wasn't doing much but laying on my couch. Thank goodness my kiddos held it all together while I was down and out! They did a great job, I'm proud of them! And SO thankful!
First let me apologize, my Halloween pics are pretty much terrible! I am so angry. My camera must have been on a weird setting or something. Some turned out fine but others were crazy like this:
What is up with that? Also, I couldn't fix the red eye on most of my pics. I'm so frustrated. GRRRR. Okay, now that my complaining is done. Here we go to our first set of Halloween photos. Getting ready to go. Luke the Red Ranger from Power Rangers: Jungle Fury (Casey, I'm told):Kaden as Black Spiderman, a happy one at that!!!:
Gabriel is my sweet Superman:

And last but not least my sweet Josie. My sweet Josie that did NOT want to wear the 'hood' of her costume. When I dressed her, she automatically took it off her head. I asked her to please leave it on for a picture at least and this is the look I got:
"Please Josie, a good picture for Daddy. Look here. Smile! Josie, Josie." I was calling her. This was her response:
Yep, she fell right over. It was almost a fit I think. She wasn't crying, just didn't want any part of a good picture for Daddy I guess.
Time to go outside and get ready to go trick-or-treating. All 4 Happy Harmons:

I have NO idea what Kaden is doing but you're laughing aren't you? Kid cracks me up :)
More photos coming soon!

2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

LOL! You have such funny/sweet kids! so glad I get to be their aunt :)

Gabriel has the best superman smile :)

Kelly said...

It was a ghost...duh!!! That was messing up your pictures. And Kaden looks like he's doing a perfect Michael Jackson immitation!!!