Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snip Snip

I took the boys in for haircuts yesterday. I don't think Kaden or Gabriel desperately needed one but it is much easier to get them done all at the same time! It was almost without incident. Gabriel wasn't happy with the chair he had to sit in, he had picked out one across the room where no one was working. After some tears he was okay. Not a big fan of haircuts but thankfully the guy was quick and pretty good. When we got home I told all the boys to make silly faces for Daddy and we'll show him their new haircuts. They did and here they are:
See all of Luke's missing teeth?! So funny!
Josie came and laid her head in my lap right as I took Gabe's picture so I snapped one of her too. Sweet, sweet baby.
**************************
Tomorrow morning we go in to take off Luke's cast :) Photos will come!

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

what sweet/silly kids! Lookin good with the new dos