Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stuck!!!

Hello! We're back. We are back in the US anyways...I'm sitting here stuck at the airport in Ft. Lauderdale. I can literally SEE the Carnival ship I got off of this morning!! It's now 11:11 (EST) and I was supposed to be winging my way to Houston an hour ago. I'm incredibly bummed. I miss my kids so much. I need some hugs and kisses. We will miss our connecting flight in Houston and the last 3 flights to OKC from there are already overbooked. We are on standby for all 3 flights. Ugh. I just want to see my babies!
I will blog about the cruise all this week. It was even more amazing then Michael and I thought it would be. I cannot get over some of the views we saw. You will see what I am talking about. Can't wait to share. I'm glad to be back but I want to be home...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you made it back to land safely. I guess if you "have" to be stuck somewhere, Ft. Lauderdale can't be that bad :) Love you!

Jeanne said...

Jesse you are so close to were I live!! I would have put ya'll up for the night ;)

Glad you had a wonderful trip. I sympathize with the wanting to get home though.

Can't wait to see the pictures!