Monday, January 05, 2009

Sunday--Dat at Sea!

Yesterday was absolutely wonderful!!! We played trivia, sat in the hot tub and watched the Miami-Balt. football game on a HUMANGO!!! screen! That was pretty cool. Last night we had the Captain's party and we got all dressed up. Michael wore his mess dress and got many compliments and thanks for his service (even if they didn't know which one or which country...) We had lots of "pro" pictures taken and I'm hoping one comes out perfectly. Still can't load pics on blogger, that really stinks!
Today we go to Puerto Rico. We are going kayaking on the bio bay. Should be quite amazing!
Well, love to you all! Take care and I'll post again soon!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Holy crap! For some reason I thought you left sometime DURING this week, so I didn't get to give you a proper send off call. So HAVE FUN!! BE CAREFUL!!! Watch for PIRATES!! And enjoy every minute. Love you!!

Michelle said...

Hey Jesse and Mike,
I hope y'all are having a wonderful time. We have been thinking of y'all. BTW, the high here today was like 34, so enjoy the sun for me. I'm now questioning why we are going to someplace even colder for our trip HA!.
Love
Michelle

Anonymous said...

How wonderful people thank Michael for his service, enjoy yourselves.
Love,
Mom

Belva Jean said...

I am so excited for you guys and suddenly thinking maybe I need to go on a cruise:) Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Love ya!