Monday, January 12, 2009

We are HOME!!!

The trip home wasn't what I expected but we made it home safe and sound today. We finally left for Houston (from FL) about 3:30 yesterday. The 3 flights from Houston to OKC were overbooked and we were WAY down on the standby list. We waited through the first plane's take-off and then decided to take the free hotel voucher. We were the last 2 seats on the 9:15 plane this morning! It was so wonderful to see my babes again! I swear they have aged in the week I was gone. Amazing. I missed them so! Our trip was awesome and I will start the blogging tomorrow. (I need to get the pics off of Michael's laptop and put them on the computer...) Until then---love ya :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm glad you had a great time and finally made it home safely!! I look forward to seeing your pictures :)

Kelly said...

Where ARE YOU??? You haven't posted in a week and a half...are all my Harmon's ok???