Friday, June 01, 2007

What have you done?

Oh my dear Jackie, my new sis-in-law to be, what have you done? My whole family is more then thrilled that you have agreed to officially become part of our family, but by doing this you do realize you have to continue to put up with my brother and all his crazy antics...

Thaddeus is one in a million and you can't help but love him. Here he is with a star of the new Speed Racer movie:Thad said Mom and I were 'hounding' him to send pictures of Jackie's engagement ring (it's SO gorgeous!) so they sent one with a special re-enactment photo so we could feel like we were there:

You guys are so goofy. I love you so much. You always put a smile on my face. And Jackie I know exactly what you have done, you have found the perfect guy to ride off in the sunset with:

And yes, that's really Thad. Pretty cool picture. Thad sent me these photos and I wanted to share them with you guys out there. My brother's pretty cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 questions - 1: Does he realize that he's putting the ring on the wrong hand in the photo? And 2: How long after that shot did he fall off the horse?? LOVE YOU GUYS!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
Kelly

Belva Jean said...

Love the re-anctment:) Love the ring:) and I told James, the next picture on the roll was Thad flat on his bum:)