Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Celebrate Kaden-man X 3

We had 3 separate 'birthdays' for Kaden this year. One on Tues, one on Thurs (actual b-day), and one on Fri! Let me explain a long story very short---my hubby was supposed to leave this week and the mission ended up getting cancelled (much to his disappointment and my happiness, I know that sounds bad but trust me, there was lots more to this story and I know that you guys would side with me!!!) So on Tues we opened our presents for Kaden and had his cupcakes so that we could celebrate with Daddy home. We saved presents from Grandma, Grandma Short, Aunt Belva, and Aunt Deb for his happy day. Then my cousin Mel flew in for the weekend bringing a present and some from Grandmom. Kaden was thrilled with everything and has been walking on air now that he is 5. He tells everyone he meets "Hi. I'm Kaden. I'm 5 years old." Adorable! Here are some pics from each night:


Here is a fun video of the boys dancing to Kaden's new car. It plays "Who Let the Dogs Out?" and if you listen carefully you can hear Gabriel barking right after the chorus---SUPER CUTE! Also, just listen to Kaden's laugh. I cherish that sound!

No comments: