Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fun times

First of all, let me say that my week has gone smoother then I had expected. Luke's t-ball was canceled on Tuesday so that really helped us out. And just so you know, Luke was PERFECT at the dentist both visits. He was excellent. I was so proud of him. He didn't whine, cry, he wasn't scared. What an angel boy he was. On the way to the dentist he prayed that God help him be strong like Superman and the Power Rangers. It worked, he was :)
Speaking of Power Rangers, they have invaded our house and lives this year! There are 6 different series of them on TV--Jungle Fury, Operation Overdrive, Mystic Force, etc, etc. The boys LOVE them. Mike and I found some PJ's at Kohl's on the clearance rack, picked them up for Luke and Kaden--oh my goodness, best $4.40 we ever spent I think! They were overjoyed. Here are the boys posing like the Rangers:

For Kaden's birthday I bought him a singing station. It's basically a little karaoke machine with a camera that puts the kiddos on the TV! We finally got batteries, (it seriously takes 10!!!!!) and they were incredibly excited to see themselves on the big screen.
That Kaden is hilarious. I need to get a video of him singing Rock Band for you guys, he loves the microphone that is for sure. Isn't he adorable?!

No comments: