Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Drumroll, please!

If I don't have the CUTEST 10 month 22 day old baby girl Josie in existence, then I sure don't know who does! The other night before Josie went to bed she got a hold of the Rock Band drum sticks. OHMIGOODNESS! She was so proud of herself. Mike and I were in the kitchen and we heard the sticks clickin' away in the family room. Just look at that smile and listen to her laugh! There is not a better sound in this world!!! Rock on Josie Claire!!!

Sickness update: Gabriel is feeling much, much better! Praise God for that. The other 3 seems to be doing fine though I am extending my prayers for at least the rest of the week! I'm all but better, still don't have much of an appetite but I guess this was just a restart to my diet--right? :)

2 comments:

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

I think you have a future rock star on your hands! Better barricade the door now, dad, cause the boy will be knocking it down soon! Good thing she has lots of big brothers!

Jeanne said...

oh my goodness that is sooo beyond cute!

I'm glad to hear everyone's on the mend!