Friday, February 15, 2008

Hearts a'plenty

Happy Valentine's Day!! Hope you had a great one. We did here. Mike had a comp day but still had to go in for half of it...bummer. But he was home by 1 with Napoleon's (BEST sandwich ever) and flowers. The kiddos got an extra special surprise with candies from Ms. Kelly in the mail. Thanks for those, they were thrilled. My favorite part of Valentine's Day I have to say, was having a baby girl around! This was the first time I was able to dress someone in hearts on V-Day. :) People frown on little boys dressed covered in hearts for some reason. So here are some of my favorite pics of the day! Thanks to everyone who sent cards and candy--much appreciated! We love you right back!!!
Look at my angel girl! This was before her nap, to make sure I got a picture of her in her outfit for her Grandmom, who bought the dress by-the-way! (more to come :)

The boys opening their cards and candies. Sorry Gabe for the eyes-half-closed pic, I owe you one!And more of Josie, the sweetest thing ever!I know, I know, Mom, I will absolutely send you a copy of this picture! Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josie made me smile so I thought my face was going to break. She is so beautiful. Love, Grandmom