Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crummy

Hey all, I am having a crummy day. Don't you just hate those? I am not really in a bad mood or anything, I just need a hug. Feeling a bit like Eeyore. He seems sad and down but is usually quite okay with it. Just wants his friends around. Last night was an all too familiar sight of Michael packing up his suitcase. Oh no. He will only be gone a few days, but then only gets to come home for a day and a half until he leaves us again. Poor Michael, he hates it when I say it that way--he is not 'leaving' us, just going away for a bit, that's all. We have such a busy few weeks ahead of us I was so hoping Michael would be around to make all the transitions easier, but alas AF duty calls. I am so proud of him, he continues to do great things. (Way to go, honey!)
***Yesterday we took the kiddos to the dentist, all was good except Luke has---are you ready for this---4 cavities. I feel like a complete Mom-loser. I am to blame for those, not forcing him to brush twice everyday and not checking his teeth close enough. I feel just terrible, that, of course, is adding to my crummy day. We are going to today to fill one, maybe 2 of them, depending on how he does. I am such a bad Mom in this respect, ugh. At least I can right myself for the next 3 coming along. Kaden and Gabriel look great says the dentist.
***Tonight Luke has basektball practice from 6 to 7, but he also has to meet his t-ball team at the batting cages to hit, try on uniforms, and I have to pay for the season, that is at 6:30 a good ways away from our house and the church (where b-ball is). So no balling tonight, we are hitting. Kaden starts t-ball this weekend and will practice on Mondays--probably. Luke and Kaden are on different teams this year, because of their ages, and practice at different schools, neither of which is close to home. I do not know Luke's practice schedule yet but I am a little overwhelmed at how I am going to get everyone where they need to be on time without Michael around to help out. I was worried about how to get them to school this year too and that worked out, so I guess I need to take that to heart and just chill a bit! It will all work out :)
***So, thanks for letting me vent a little. Now onto one of my 4 favorite subjects. To make me smile, to make you smile. My angel baby!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

BIG HUG!!!!! I Love you. You are an amazing woman and I know that you will get through the absence and the next t-ball season with flying colors.

Belva Jean said...

Hang in there woman! We ain't AF spouses just cause we look good :)

If you need anything give me a call :)

Jeanne said...

here's a BIIIGGGG HUUUGGGG! from me to you! I hope you're feeling better today! I sure am after viewing the cutie patootie pictures of Josie!

xoxoxo,
Jeanne