Friday, February 22, 2008

Happiness

Alright, I am definitely much better today! Thanks for all the well wishes and the SWEET, GORGEOUS flowers Heidi, all was appreciated and my mood is fixed! :) I just finished on my elliptical--still love it! I am listening to Josh Groban and the African Children's Choir sing, my hubby is coming home today--HAPPINESS!!! I thought I would share some fun pics of another thing that makes me happy, a very guilty pleasure, Rock Band! :) I know, I know---Thad I can see you rolling your eyes at me! But I just can't help it! I LOVE it! Mike and I have a band called "Psych", Mel was part of it when she was here. :) She would however, NOT let me take a picture, bummer! We have JJ, the lead singer, Darth (duh) the lead guitarist, sometimes bassist, and then Guster our drummer. Yeah, you USA network faithfuls get that one! We have loads of fun singing and playing together. The boys are fascinated with it and have "played" a couple times with us. Luke LOVES to sing, he only knows one song so far because I have it on a CD in our van, "My Sharona" and he sings it with gusto, I will tell you that. I have video of it, you'll see it soon! Kaden and Gabriel both love the drums as you will see:
Just look at K's sweet face, isn't that adorable?! And then next is the Gineke tongue at work!

No comments: