Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Dress!!

Alrighty--the waiting is over. It's this Harmons households' first Easter dress! My Mom and I went shopping in St. Louis and Grandmom bought Josie an adorable dress. Of course it has purple on it :) Josie looked just beautiful! Don't you agree?Grandmom bought the heart shoes too, surprise, surprise! I couldn't get a pic of a great big Josie-smile but I am going to use this dress at her one-year old pictures so maybe we'll get a good one then.
We spent Easter afternoon and evening over at our best friend's house and here are the boys during there outdoor egg hunt, they were crazy excited!
Remember that great big Josie-smile I referred to above? Well, here it is. We found the hat going through our 12 month hand-me-down clothes. Even Michael couldn't stop saying how adorable Josie looked in this!Oh my sweet baby girl, what would Momma do without you?!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, Jesse! Josie is just beautiful in her Easter dress! Sorry I didn't get to see you all when you were in town. Happy Belated Easter! and love, Becks

Anonymous said...

I don't know who is more beautiful Josie or Jesse, I love the picture of you two.
Love,
Mom

Belva Jean said...

LOVE the pic of the two of you :) Both of you look gorgeous!! Glad you all had fun egg hunting :)