Thursday, March 06, 2008

Waiting

The boys did not have their games last night. It was canceled due to the cold weather--go figure, early March in OK is too cold for baseball! It was just 30 degrees last night, I am SO glad they canceled, no new date set yet. The boys were highly disappointed but I promised them many games to come. Here they are at breakfast with their team hats on. Luke is a Moore Tiger and Kaden is a Moore Yankee (at least it's not the cubs, right?!) Actually Mike and my biggest fear was that our kid would end up on a 'sooner' team and then what in the world would we do? Gross--thank goodness that didn't happen! :)
Today I bought Josie some shorts at Target, ohmigoodness, they were TOO adorable. I only saw them in the toddler sizes and was going to buy them anyways, but then there was a 12m pair. After changing her diaper after nap time, I put her in the new shorts. They are even cuter in person AND they were clearance, only $2 something a pair. I bought another kind too :) I love having a baby girl! Oh how I wish it were spring/summer and we could wear shorts, I'm tired of the cold and wind!!!!

The weathermen here were freaking out about the 4-8 inches of snow our area would get. It was supposed to start snowing between 7 and 8am today. It is now 6:15pm and there has been not a flake of snow. Maybe it's saving itself for my fam there in STL!!! Hang in there guys!

Waiting for Daddy to come home, waiting for t-ball, and waiting for spring...

2 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

You have knocked me twice in this blog...my Cubbies and my Sooners. I'm hurt :( A Yankee??? yOU're happy with Yankee over a Cubbie?? GRRRRRR At least he's cute in the outfit, though :)