Monday, May 19, 2008

Daddy's Birthday!!!

Yesterday my hubby turned 31! Can you believe it?! We had a great b-day weekend! On Saturday our good friends Michelle and Jonathan watched our kiddos so that Michael and I could go out for dinner AND a movie. Yep, that's right. We got to do both! It was awesome! We
went to the Haunted House Restaurant and had a great time and a wonderful meal! Yum. Then we went to see Prince Caspian, but that didn't work out, too many people, too late of a show, etc. So we opted for Iron Man, which I loved by-the-way. (Mike had already seen Iron Man which is why it wasn't our first choice on Sat. But he certainly didn't mind seeing it again!) Then on Sunday we stayed home and just chilled out. Everyone needed that! I even took a nap! I can't even tell you the last time I was able to do that, It was awesome and much needed! Here are some fun pics from the day.
Cake time. Michael made his own cake while I was napping...that is terrible but he didn't mind, he likes to bake. We didn't have any b-day candles (I am such a slacker) so I reused the kiddos #1 candle. Mike's thirty-1, so that works, right?!
Happy Birthday my sweetheart! May this year be filled with nothing but blessings and joy :) I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family, they are getting so big and Michael is getting so old. Love ya, Mom

Belva Jean said...

Happy Birthday!! The package is in the mail.

(Can't believe you didn't have a three around somewhere. You have three children over the age of three :) I buy the number candles, so we are covered for the next few years!)