Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We girls got presents :)

Monday was a big day for Josie and I! Now that Josie is 13 months old it is time to move her from her infant carrier car seat don't ya think?! We were going to move her straight into Kaden's old car seat but it's only forward-facing and you have to be 20 pounds for that. Josie is still NOT there yet so needs to stay rear-facing. The rear-facing seat we have has basically NO padding what-so-ever but luckily none of the boys were in it too long! (well, maybe Luke..) So I was at Sears and noticed a clearance of last year model and how perfect it was for a little GIRL:
How adorable is that?! How adorable is she?! The seat is denim with pink flowers, are you kidding me? Only in my dreams did I think I would have a pink seat like this!!! :) And Grandmom, those are Josie's new rainbow PJ's I told you about, they are too cute, and they are PURPLE. I LOVE buying purple! :)
And as for me...Mother's Day came early and it's awesome. My loving husband bought me a front load, energy efficient washer and dryer! And here it is, TA DAAAAAA!!!!!

Please don't read this as sarcastic because it totally is NOT! I actually enjoy doing laundry, don't mind it all, but I hated using all that water and my dryer is not working so well right now, I sometimes have to dry 2 or even 3 times. That is not good when you have 6 people you are laundering for! When the new tax relief came my Mom planted the seed about a washer/dryer, I looked around and found some 07 models that were clearanced (does that sound familiar?!), they are Bosch and they are super nice. The company was just trying to get rid of them because we are almost halfway through 2008! Ultimate Electronics bought like 108 pairs of them at a great price and are in turn selling them for a GREAT price. Normally the machines are both over $1000 and we got them together for $1300 :) AWESOME! They are that silvery color which actually makes them more expensive. 2 of the coolest things: the washing machine weighs your clothes and figures out how much water to use, you never set a water level AND it has an internal water heater inside to help the water get crazy hot for a sanitation cycle meant to rid stuff of germs and sickness/ etc. AWESOME! And the dryer has the crazy sensors that stop the cycle when the clothes are dry. I am way excited, can you tell?! They could be in as early as Thursday. Yippee! By-the-way, Ultimate has sold 60-some pairs of these this week!! Afterwards we went to the Outback and had a great dinner. The kids were excellent and we celebrated my Mother's Day gift. I'm such a blessed Mom!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She looks SOOOO excited in her new PINK seat!!! And I am super excited about your washer. I too have the guilty pleasure of doing laundry...I LOVE IT!!!

Alisa said...

Hey, you know how excited new appliances make me! Congrats!