Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jedi's-in-training

A few days ago Michael discovered our long lost lightsabers up in the hall closet. They were confiscated some time last year when our boys were doing more hurting then playing. We have a red and a green one. That would be a 'good' and 'bad' for those not so it tune with Star Wars. We have 2 lightsabers and 3 boys. Notice a problem?! So after dropping Kaden off at school, Gabriel, Josie, and I headed out in search for another. I ended up buying 2 more, the blue and purple ones. (purple after all is my favorite color and we couldn't have a missing color, not for true Star Wars fans...) Now we have 4 and they are the most important things in our house right now, even trumping the end of school.
When Michael ANAKIN came home yesterday, he was jumped by our 3 Jedi's-in-training:

(yes, Michael doesn't have Darth's color--Kaden wanted it, fear not other Star Wars freaks, we do know what character belongs to what color :) And this morning I found this: I don't know what the fridge did to deserve it but it must have been quite bad:

School ended today. I don't know that Kaden quite understands that yet. I think he will be awfully sad when he realizes he won't get to see his teachers again, he really did like them! We are looking forward to a fun, fun summer! The wedding bells are rapidly approaching!!!! :)

No comments: