Friday, May 09, 2008

***SMILE***

More sweet Josie pics...I cannot get over this girl, she is my absolute JOY!!!
Okay, I need some back up here. Yesterday I had to go to a quick eye appointment to make sure I had no problems with my contacts, which I don't by-the-way. Mike and I met at Burger King and 'swapped' the kids so I could go alone :) Michael immediately starting giving me problems because I dressed Josie like a boy. He said you don't put a little girl in a blue shirt and khaki shorts. I quickly corrected him, it's a blue blouse-shirt with khaki capris. She totally looks like a girl. What do you guys think?! AND YES I need comments here!!!!!
Last night we put in Josie's new car seat, Michael and I are so particular about our car seats that I wasn't about to try it on my own. It took around 20 minutes but it's in nice and tight. When I put her in this morning I asked "How do you like your new seat?!" This was my answer:Are you kidding me? That's too cute. I took some more pics outside waiting for Luke's bus. I had Luke come over to help make her smile. At first Kaden was convinced but Josie was still wondering about it:
And then she cracked to Luke's peek-a-boos:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH... how cute are babies in capris!!!!
I love your children, your blog makes my day!
-J

Anonymous said...

I think the embroideried flowers on the coller gives it a feminine look...that particular blue shirt passes muster.
Love the overalls, too. They are my favorite for all small childen!
LA

Alisa said...

What a cutie! And of course that is a very girly shirt, you wouldn't put a boy in a shirt like that even if it is blue!

Becky said...

Yeah, she's pretty darn cute...I love the blue top. Her smile is adorable.
Jess- Happy Mom's Day! Take care and have a great day.

"Aunt Backy"

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

That's totally a girl's shirt, sorry Michael! It has flowers on it! :) Happy Mother's Day (Ask him if he would have dressed any of his boys in it!)

Belva Jean said...

He's has no room to complain since he doesn't like bows or headbands on baby girls with very little hair :) I think the outfit is cute and she (as always) is adorable!

Kelly said...

Michael....Jesse has NEVER put the boys in a shirt with flowers, a frilly collar, and even frilly sleeves...TOTALLY girlie!!! She is looking more and more like you every day, Jobu!!