Thursday, May 22, 2008

Doctors, Tigers, and Boys, OH MY!!!

Some quick tidbits here. Tomorrow I go in for my ear surgery, my TYMPANOPLASTY. I am nervous but not freaking out. We go into the hospital in the morning and the surgery lasts about 2 hours or so. I should be done and home early afternoon they say. That sounds good to me. Mike will be with me at the hospital and my friend Kelly will be here with my kiddos. (what I have gotten her into?!) :) Not so crazy about going to the hospital tomorrow but...
There is news to be excited about. Tonight Michael and I, Kelly and her Michael are going to the Missouri/ou baseball game! The Big 12 tournament is in town and I get to see my boys play! I'm SO excited. Mizzou is great this year. Should be a wonderful game: beating those stinky sooners just miles from their home base. Awesome. MIZZOU-RAH!!!!! Let's go Tigers!
And last but not least, here is the cell phone pic of Luke and Kaden at our Redhawk game. This is Daddy's foul ball. I told you this photo was cute to miss!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Lucky Ducks, getting to go to the Big 12 tourney...Go Tigers!!!! Beat those silly sooners!

GO Mizzou!

Good luck with your surgery. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
And the photo of the boys is adorable.

Becky

Belva Jean said...

How fun to go to the Big 12 baseball...Hmm, I might even be tempted to go with you guys if I was there. It would be fun to see you root for your Tigers :)

Get well soon!! We love you!!

(So glad I was not there when Michael got the foul ball...too close for comfort!)

Kelly said...

Yeah so...how did those STINKY SOONERS do?? HUH?? What was that??? A double in the bottom of the ninth to win the game 3-2???? WOW!!!!! Thanks for the tickets :) Love you