Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Josie post

I can't help it! I LOVE this girl! I went through my set of girl's clothes to get out some 18 month stuff for Josie. (Thank you again Belva Jean and Sandy for all the baby clothes!) I found some of the most adorable very summer dresses in there. I know that Josie doesn't have long to wear them so she's dressing pretty special these days. On Sunday she wore this too-cute dress with many compliments I might add:Well apparently Josie didn't like the way the dress hindered her crawling ability so she had to remedy that. It's not the best video but you'll get the gist. Besides watching her is just pure joy ;)

And no, she's not walking yet but we are getting close. She has started walking along the walls so she's not just holding onto to edges to walk. She is pushing around laundry baskets and chairs in order to walk. Josie has even made a falling/dive type step from the ottoman to the couch. We are making progress here! Sooner Start (the program that sends people to your house to work with your kiddos and their developmental delays) is going to come out once every 2 weeks to work with Josie. We start on the 3rd of Sept. I will keep you updated on her progress. And you can bet there will be a video of her walking! Go ahead...watch her again, she is just so darn cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!
I see the flip-flops behind Josie and I have the same pair!! :)
Also, Josie is very cute!!
Love,
Sam