Thursday, August 14, 2008

First of many

SCHOOL IS IN SESSION! Just about 20 minutes ago my 2 oldest got on the bus to go to school. They woke up today in exceptionally great moods! Kaden was all about the bus! He has been looking forward to that since the last day of school in May. Kaden's class is half day but Luke will be there until 3:30! What will I do without him all day?! I am sure that will take some getting used to. He is so thrilled about being in 1st grade.
We went to their open house on Tuesday night and met their teachers. Both seems really wonderful. Here are some pics from that night:
This morning there were many smiles for me to catch! PJ pic:Dressed alike in their school shirts, they were ready for that bus!Pretty cute boys, huh?! Have fun at school my sweethearts! (Luke is such a cheeseball!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me feel so good. I am getting those back to school jitters myself and seeing the boys go off to school so excited makes me proud! Yeah for the first day of school!

Belva Jean said...

they look adorable! I'm so glad they both enjoy school.