Friday, August 08, 2008

WEDDING!!!

They did it! It's done! Jackie and Thad are married!!! It was an absolutely gorgeous ceremony and the view was breathtaking. We had such a wonderful time on our visit out to California. It was pure joy to be a part of their special day! Love you both! Now onto pics, I can fill you in on all the details on a later date! I know you want to see the photos...
REHEARSAL DINNER. THAD'S AWESOME CARDINALS CAKE FROM JACKIE:
GETTING BEAUTIFUL BEFORE THE WEDDING, READ THE SHIRT :)
THE WEDDING. MOM WALKED THAD DOWN THE AISLE:WAITING FOR MY BOYS AND JACKIE:
KADEN AND GABRIEL DELIVERED THE RINGS:
JACKIE AND HER DAD:

THE BEAUTIFUL WEDDING OFFICIATED BY OUR UNCLE DON:
A BEAUTIFUL READING FROM OUR COUSIN MEL:
THE RINGS:
THE SMOOCH:THE FIRST DANCE:

Thank you Jackie and Thaddeus for letting us be part of your wedding. Thank you for including us in your happiness! I am so overjoyed at having you as my sister-in-law Jackie. And Thaddeus you know I love you more then words can say. Thank you for loving my family as you do. I wish you nothing but happiness, peace, and LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Belva Jean said...

Beautiful!! So happy for the both of them.

Mark and Emma said...

Oh wow!! Everything and everyone looked so beautiful!