Friday, August 15, 2008

TAG, I'm it!

Kellie and Jeanne both tagged me, so I guess it's my turn.
How it works:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers

Where were you 5 years ago?
I was at home in Oklahoma City with a 2 year old and 5 month old getting set to move back to Florida for the 2nd time.

What are 5 things on your to do list for today?
1. Call cousin MELANIE to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
2. OLYMPICS
3. Clean the house a little
4. OLYMPICS
5. And then I think I will sit down and watch some Olympics on TV.

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Any kind of chocolate
2. Ice Cream
3. Apples
4. Pretzels/chips
5. Popcorn

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all my families debts (mine too of course).
2. Donate.
3. Annual passes to DisneyWorld
4. Travel everywhere
5. Do a lot more donating!

What are five of your bad habits ?
1. Nagging
2. Jealousy
3. Worrying
4. Eating junk food
5. Judging too quickly

What are five places you've lived?
1. St. Louis, MO
2. Columbia, MO
3. Spokane, WA
4. Panama City, FL
5. Sembach, Germany
(just 5???)

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Sutherlands Lumber (Ah, Kelly, the good 'ol days!)
2. Denny's (ah, where Kelly ABANDONED me!)
3. Cracker Barrel
4. Vet office
5. Warrington Bank

Five people I tag.
1. Jackie
2. Belva
3. Becky
4. Kelly
5. Brittyne

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Finally answered my tagged!