Tuesday, August 19, 2008

White, Newton, Tell, and Eve...

What do all these people have in common?
Think about it...
It'll come to you.
I'll wait...
You got it yet?
Apples. Now let's add the name Harmon to the list. Let me explain, yesterday I falsely reported that my toilet was fixed. The first time it was used, it overflowed again. I called my wonderful handy man back out and he took apart my toilet to find the source of the issue. You guessed it, an apple. An apple was lodged in my toilet drain. Have you ever heard of such a thing? It had to have been Kaden or Gabriel but as both have denied and admitted it, I don't know which one. So we have had the same conversation about 30 times today: "What goes into the toilet? Potty, poop, and toilet paper. NOTHING else!" A good lesson to pass onto all you other parents out there. Teach your kids early. I am thankful to have my bathroom back in working order. I still just can't believe it. An apple...seriously?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse,
So glad to hear your problem has been removed! Who would've thought? I am drawing a blank...who is White?
Your boys were so cute dancing.
Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Aunt LA

Jeanne said...

When I first moved into my old house the toilet kept overflowing. I called to plumber out who had to dig some 50ft down into the drainage pipe. When he came back into the house he was chuckling to himself, when I asked what the problem was he said "Welp, I found Nemo".

He then opened his hand and has at least 5 toy plastic fish in his hand!

Glad to hear your problem is now fixed!! (Seriously - an apple ??!!) :)

Anonymous said...

How funny, isn't the original source of all problems believed to be an apple??? Glad to hear it is fixed. I understand how it can be during a deployment. Look on the bright side, it wasn't a snake :)

Hugs to ya,
Heidi