Tuesday, October 21, 2008

COUSINS

Fall Break was a big hit! Last Wednesday my Mom and I loaded up the kids and the freshly clean dog and went to St. Louis for the boys' time off school. We went basically non-stop the entire 4 days home! It was wonderful and my kids did such a great job! We'll go a quick day-by-day recap for those of you interested.
Thursday we chilled in the morning. Aunt LeeAnn came over with Granny and I ran off to get my hair cut. (I have long layers and she thinned out my hair so my curls would curl more--I LIKE it!). At 6 we went to see Samantha play volleyball, she's by 9th grade cousin. We had a lot of fun. That girl has some hustle and quite a serve! Way to go Sam! I forgot my camera and am still kicking myself for that!!! Afterwards all 13 of us, went to dinner at Applebees. It was yummy. We didn't leave there until like 9:30. What a fun night!
Friday the kids and I ran to the mall and Target in the morning. We had planned all week to go to the zoo on Friday night for a Halloween night out. The kids all had their costumes and were ready to go. Well an hour before we left it started raining! BUMMER! The kids were disappointed and so was the rest of the fam. There was going to be about 16 of us there! But instead almost all of those came over to Mom's house. We had a fun night with the Gienkes and when they left the Fitz's came over. We had Quizno's and it was yummy once again!
Saturday came much too quickly. I took the kids and met my cousin Rob and his 3 girls at a super fun park. The kids had so much fun playing together. Rob and I had our hands full watching the 7 of them run around. I took way too many pictures and will gladly share them with you in a sec! We came home for lunch and rested a bit. Then we went to Ben's soccer game. He is my 6th grade cousin. I do have pics of that for a later post. He scored two goals! It was very exciting! We went over to the Gienkes for dinner and had a wonderful time there with them and Granny. I love my family so! My Mom met us there after work. Then we packed up and headed back to Mom's to catch up with Becky (college friend), her niece, and cousin Melanie to watch my poor Tigers lose yet another game, this one to #1 ranked Texas. Not the outcome we wanted but we sure had fun together. I WUV you guys. (inside joke---you had to be there!)
Okay, on to park pics. I took too many so I have tried to whittle down and I'm going to post the different kid combos I have. ENJOY!!!
Abby and Gabriel:

Gabriel and Riley:

Riley and Luke:


Josie, Bailey, and Abby---I LOVE this picture!!!!!

Josie and Riley:

Gabriel, Bailey, and Luke:


Abby, Kaden, and Rob:

Bailey, Luke, Kaden, Josie, and Abby:

And last but certainly NOT least, here is a sweet video of my big girl playing on slide!



2 comments:

connie said...

Look at that fall weather, I miss it!! Sounds like you guys had a blast. OH and yeah, I miss the mall and target too!!!

Belva Jean said...

You all were busy!! I can't believe Ban and Sam are that old! Seriously, where has the time gone?!

Love all the pics of the cousins.

And miss josie on the slide is too cute for words!