Friday, October 10, 2008

Fabulous Fifties

Tuesday night we had our first PTA meeting at Luke and Kaden's school. It was also the First and Second grade singing program. They sang "Rockin' Robin", "Twist and Shout", "Locomotion", and "The Hand Jive". They were all pretty darn cute. I got Luke all dressed up in is Fifties Gear. He wore blue jeans with a rolled up cuff and shite socks and his white converse shoes! He had a plain white tee tucked in with a brown leather coat with the sleeves pushed up. He asked me why his socks had to show and I let him see the front cover of our DVD Grease. I told him Danny would be proud of the way he looked! He didn't understand me but said "Okay, Mom."
Here are a few pics of him singing and then a video of the hand jive. Check out that cast go! :)

I know that pic is kinda like a "Where's Waldo?" That was the "ah, Ah, AH" of Twist and Shout. Pretty darn cute! Luke is at the bottom right to the left of the teacher in pink, singing his heart out!

There are more videos of him singing...all you have to do is ask :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, Luke did really well. Danny definately would be proud. You did good Jesse :). What a cute guy!

Heidi

Belva Jean said...

too cute!