Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Saturday with the Salukis

Here are K's pictures from Saturday's game. Ohmigoodness how adorable is he? Kaden is loving soccer. He plays his little heart out. He smiles and it lights up the field. I can hear the other parents talk about his smile and laugh. It does my heart good! :)
Kaden throwing in the ball:

And this picture I ADORE! It's straight out of "Victory", don't you think Thaddeus?

High fives with Coach Duncan:

Here;s how my sweet Josie spent her time at the soccer field:And yes, every Saturday you'll see my kiddos decked out in their Mizzou-rah stuff. :) Go Tigers!!!

2 comments:

connie said...

Your family looks great, as always!! I did not think anything bad when I saw Luke's pictures, really I thought "wow, she was calm enough to take pictures?" That looks like a pretty bad break. Sending hugs from Okinawa!!

Belva Jean said...

Kaden definitely has a sweet smile and laugh that you can't help but notice! Glad he continues to do so good and have a great time at soccer!