Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween haunts

Halloween is just around the corner. We went to Target the other day and bought my usual little ghosts to put up in our trees. I just think they are SO cute. My Mom and I also picked out Josie's costume. Are you ready for this? She's going to be a piece of candy corn. Ohmigoodness does she look too darn adorable!!! You will have to wait for pics of her in the costume though, just trust me, they will be worth the wait!

After putting up the ghosts, Mom took Kaden and Gabriel for a walk around the block while Josie and I waited for Luke's bus. She was walking up and down the sidewalk. It was way too cute not to capture on film. So here you go. I couldn't decide which video to post, so I put up both :)

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Love all the decorations. I have my wooden ghosts up and the pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. I need to find the other stuff before Thanksgiving gets here. Glad your momma can be there to visit :)