Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Finishing Disney

Get ready for a ton of pics! We went to Animal Kingdom on Friday and I forgot the camera battery. Oops. I was really upset! The morning started out with a character breakfast at Tusker House. We saw Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Mickey :) It was super fun. We also had our pics taken with Pooh, Tigger, and my favorite Eeyore! Our new video camera took still pics for us that day and so when I get those I will blog the Animal Kingdom pics. That day Animal Kingdom closed at 6 so we headed over to EPCOT again so we could ride Nemo and Friends and do some other things. We had a super fun time again. We went back to the hotel for dinner and took dessert back to the room! Luke and Kaden with ice cream:
Michael with apple pie a la mode:
On Saturday morning we headed back to spend the day at Magic Kingdom again. Yeah, more pics from there :) Here we are taking shots at Buzz's ride again. I think we rode it 3 times that day :) The boys with Stitch:Waiting in line for the cars. Luke, Michael, and Josie rode together, while I had Kaden and Gabriel. I laughed the entire time because we were ALL over the place. K and Gabes aren't the best of drivers :)
We waited about 30 minutes to see Mickey. I am sad our picture didn't turn out better :( Maybe the one from the video camera is better and I think a Disney guy took one too... But here is fam with the Mouse with LOVE:Kaden and Mom on Big Thunder! The boys rode this 4 times that day! SO much fun. Kaden LOVED it! Daddy's favorite guy! The Harmons and Peter Pan:)By the Pirates sign:
Waiting in line. Don't know where the peace sign came from (much the dismay of his father!!!) but what a cute pic!!!
Close! But no cigar...(no one could really be Johnny!!!)
We got Mickey Mouse ears. I know, I know, it's the last day...but Michael was pretty insistent... We're cute, huh?!
Can you believe that face? Josie is too adorable!!! By the Toon Town sign where Goofy's roller coaster is, Kaden's happy place :)

On the people mover tram. The kids loved this too!We rode Buzz one more time and then left for dinner at the hotel. The Disney bus was coming at 4:30AM to take us to the airport Sunday morning. We went to bed around 9 that night. We had such a wonderful trip, all my prayers were answered. We were back in OKC at 1:30 in the afternoon. Most of trip was just like this:It's so crazy, the trip is almost like a dream. You get back home and real life starts again and I keep wondering "did we really just go to DisneyWorld?!" I am so glad that I took all these pictures and I am so glad that you kept coming back to look at them. We can't wait to go again! The kids are already asking when the next trip is. Soon, we all hope!

No comments: