Friday, April 24, 2009

My new LOVE

Yes, it's my new love, it's from my love. Thank you honey! :) On Wednesday Michael and I went and bought a 2009 Grand Caravan. I have always wanted a caravan, I was waiting patiently and it's certainly paid off. We got an amazing deal, over $8,000 off from Dodge--not too shabby, huh? I'm SO excited. I LOVE driving it. It's Cardinal red and pretty darn loaded. We are very happy to have such a fancy car. Bear with me as I post these pictures, I'm excited and I know our Mom's want to see these photos. So Grandma's I guess these are for you :)

Seats that fold down into the floor! (the middle seats are stow 'n go---I know you've seen the commercials!)Light gray leather interior:Fancy console with a touch screen that works all the audio/video stuff. Very cool :) It's got a 20G hard drive in there, we can save like 25,000 songs on it :) Cool feature, a mirror that shows the inside of the van. GREAT for Mom's to keep an eye out:It's has power doors, power liftgate, rear heat and air, all 7 seats are heated :), it has the back up camera that automatically comes on when the car is in reverse, oh goodness, too many things to list. The part the excites my hubby the most...it has 3 dvd screens. Yep, 3, one for each row! Pretty cool:Well thanks for looking. We are excited, maybe overly excited. I have cried over it like 3 times already. I'm such a goof. Come down for a visit and I'll let you drive it! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a thing of beauty, love the back up camera, can't wait to ride in it. 2 pieces of adivce: turn the key gently and no more than 2 keys on your key ring.
Love,
Grandmom

Belva Jean said...

Sweet! I get to be the first to see it!! Yeah!! I'm so excited you finally got your Caravan :)

Kelly said...

Belva I may beat you if I get there Saturday!!! HAHA!!! Yeah Jesse!! New car smell is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

What a beaut!
Congrats...why don't you drive it up to St. Louis...sometime in June...perhaps the 10th when Aerosmith is here...
Aunt LA