Wednesday, January 17, 2007

27 weeks and a trip


Another ultrasound shot of Josie, this time you can see she's bent completely in half, there is a good outline of her whole leg, and yep, those are her toes on the top of her head. So cute! I had my OB appointment yesterday during this wonderful, wonderful weather. A drive that takes me about 10 minutes took me over 45, by hey I got there and home safely so that is good, right?! I saw the Nurse Practioner who remembered me from when I was pregnant with Kaden. We celebrated that Josie was a girl, I showed her all the ultrasound photos and she agreed hands down Josie is, in fact, a girl :) Yippee! All looks well, my blood pressure was fine and I am measuring right on schedule, just 13 weeks to go. (thanks to Kelly for watching the boys)
I got the okay to come and visit you guys in St. Louis at the beginning of Feb, so I am happy about that. Mike leaves from Jan 31 to Feb 17 so I decided why stay here alone. (thanks Heidi for the prompting :) I hope my Mom can handle another visit from us all, what do you guys think? We'll be there for Kaden's 4th birthday, so that will be great to share with the whole fam, except Daddy will be missed!!!
Again on the weather front is another winter storm, sleet and snow all Friday and Saturday---yeah, that is exactly what we need. I invited some friends over for Gabriel's Happy Birthday on Saturday and now we might have to cancel. Bummer drag. We shall see what they say tomorrow.
Yes, yes, you read that right: Gabriel will be 2 on Saturday, I can hardly believe it and I am actually having a hard time dealing with it. My baby won't be a baby anymore. Good thing there is another one coming!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am officially bummed...I did not get my invite..I mean, we "talked" about it...but I didn't get an invite :( Whatever, whatever...hehe Anyhoo, Ma Baker will be sooo excited to have her boys back for awhile!!!

connie said...

Wow, I didnt realize you were 27 weeks already! These kids grow way to fast dont they? It makes me sad to think Landon is closer to 3 now than 2 :( and I dont have another one on the way...ever.