Thursday, January 11, 2007

Painted Rooms

Alrighty, so here are the only pictures I am willing to show of the house right now. It's really SLOW going for this pregnant one. Some days I am so exhausted I can hardly get off the couch. Then there are days like today where I completely redid the kitchen and put things in their 'better' place. I know some people were curious about the kiddos rooms so here they are:

Eventually Luke and Kaden's room will be decked out with superhero decorations:

Gabriel and Josie's room will be our Disney room. We have about 50 Disney lithographs to put up in there. I will put new pictures up when that gets done. It's not really this neon green, it's bright green, don't get me wrong, but not really as 80's-neon as this picture makes it seem.

Thank you again to Michael and Kelly for painting the rooms. They do look amazing!

As I get more of the house to it's finished state I will post more pics. I do LOVE my house.

2 comments:

connie said...

I love the blue, I think I like the green, but it does look very bright in the pic :) That will be very cute with all of your Disney lithos in there. I remember when you had your first one framed! I cant wait to go back and give the kids "real" bedrooms.

Belva Jean said...

Can't wait to see it in person, along with the rest of the house. Get Michael in gear to help clean the house, so we can see more pictures :)