Sunday, January 21, 2007

Diggin' In

Alrighty, it's cupcake time. Well for my boys that means icing time. They don't really eat the cake part, are they crazy?! Yeah, I know I know, it's a lot of photos for one cupcake, but come on, these are adorable and so I decided I had to share them all! If you look from picture to picture fast enough, you can actually watch Gabriel dive into his food! Awesome! We had a great day yesterday. No more babies in the household, just 2 toddlers and a child. Wow. Come on April, I am ready for another newborn! We are watching football, doesn't look as if New Orleans will pull this one out, but what a great season they had. And LET'S GO COLTS!!!! I love Peyton and Tony! Go Colts! Back to the birthday, here's the photos of my angel, Daddy with the candle:

The boys enjoying their icing:

Ready watch this:

Here I go:

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My face is dirty:

What IS this anyways?:

No comments: