Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy EARLY Birthday Michael!

Darn you Best Buy! They had sale and mix that with 3 years interest free and just look what happens:
Yeah, Mike finally got his 'big' TV. It's HUUUUUUUUUUUGE as far as I am concerned. It's in the family room and I can watch it from living room, seriously, I kid you not! I know there are bigger sets out there (uh, James and Uncle Rick) but for me it's just huge. Wow. Though Star Wars did look pretty good on it. The TV was delivered yesterday. Mike and I spent about an hour putting together the lovely stand he chose. DirecTV comes today to get it all hooked up for us so we didn't get to use it yesterday for the football games. That would've been cool. We will have it for the Superbowl though...but ironically, Michael won't be here, he will be gallivanting around Las Vegas again, I guess I will have to watch Peyton all by myself, unless Kelly you want to come and watch with me, you are of course more then welcome! Look at the picture again, (it's huge!) doesn't Michael look proud?! Oh yeah, and I was serious about this being for his 30th birthday even though that is not until May. Happy (early) Birthday my Darling! I love you!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Heck yes I'll be there!! And I better get one of those cupcakes too..... :)

connie said...

He looks excited! You are such a good wife :)

connie said...

I think him and Landon have the same bday, isn't Mike's the 18th?

Jesse said...

Hey Connie, Mike's b-day is May 18th. He'll be 30 this year, course so will I, but not till December!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new TV! It'll be so much fun to watch for the SuperBowl! Too bad Mike can't be there :)

~Belva J