Friday, January 26, 2007

The Rrrr-raider Room

Well the Raider/computer/guest bedroom room I guess it how it should read. People have been asking for pictures of the house and this one I feel comfortable showing, it is basically done. The living room and our bedroom should be next on the list. I have a good feeling we will get a lot accomplished this weekend. (we better Mike leaves Wednesday for 3 weeks)

There they are, almost all of Mike's Raider Starting Line Up figures. He still doesn't have the full collection but is only short 4 or 5 I believe. Note the valance made by Mike's Mom, yeah we've got Raider curtains even---cool.

Here's most of the signed stuff, a few Starting Line Ups, and his 3 Danbury Mint pieces.


Raider banners, pictures, and what's that? It's Darth's lightsaber courtesy of his brothers' family for Christmas 2005. The awesome shield was a Christmas present made for Michael by my Uncle Don. Isn't it the best? Michael LOVES it. (we are awaiting the correct hardware to get it on the wall but that is it's place of honor)

That's not everything, he has SO much stuff, but obviously you get the drift. Hopefully more house photos soon. And let's everyone hope the Raiders have a better season next year, of course it would be hard not to. Come on #1 draft pick. Can you believe their new coach graduated high school the same year as my brother??? (1994) Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James is older than the Raider's new coach:) (pardon me while I giggle).

The room looks good...can't wait to see more.

~Belva J