Sunday, January 28, 2007

As Promised!

Pictures are here!! This is our bedroom and the living room. Michael and I got a lot of work done, things are in their place and it looks good if I do say so myself.

The master bedroom, complete with our new bedspread and curtains. Looks good I think. You can't really tell how big our bedroom is, but trust me it's huge.


Here is the other side of the room, my dresser and the bathroom door.


This is the living room. The size of this room pretty much dwarfs our entertainment center, but that's okay. Also there seems to be a lot of extra room because the love seat (which would be in that big open space) is in the family room with the mondo-TV until we get another couch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two have done a great job!! It looks really nice. I can hardly wait to come visit. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Can't wait to see it in person. Will you still plan on painting as time goes on?