Friday, January 05, 2007

Our Baby News:

She's a GIRL, she's a Girl, the baby is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!
I am sure all of you looking at this also got an e-mail from me, but I wanted to share the news again just in case. We had an ultrasound done on Wednesday night (thanks to nurse Barbara who was willing to come in at 7 so that Mike could be there to see our baby). First and foremost, she is perfect. Everything measured at exactly the 'right' lengths, and all the organs are working like they should. Thank you God for another beautiful perfect baby.
I am so sorry but I can't get the scanner to work and Mike won't be home until midnight or something so I can't share her pictures with you. But I will as soon as possible, and yes, there will be LOTS of them!
Thanks to Kelly for going to the ultrasound with us for support, and thanks for helping Mike watch the kiddos while we looked at baby.
And thanks to everyone for thinking pink and to Kelsey for always 'knowing' that she was a girl, from the very beginning you believed, thanks for that! :) Can't wait to share her pictures with you.
And our daughters' name is: Josie Claire

No comments: