Monday, March 12, 2007

Big Boys Beds

Tonight is the boys' first night in their big boys beds. Michael and I decided to get them bunk beds so we could move Gabriel into one of the toddler beds so Josie can have the crib. Well then I got cold feet with the whole bunk bed thing. I am afraid of them playing and falling off the top, especially my little monkey-man Gabriel, the boy climbs EVERYTHING. So when the beds were delivered today, I just had the man set them up as 2 twins. Luke and Kaden were very excited to get to sleep in them tonight. How cute are these pictures???
And here's to Michael who is stuck somewhere south of the border, south of many borders, please stay safe and may you come home quickly! We miss you around here Daddy!! Love you.

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

Yeah! Big boy beds! I bet they are loving it.