Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More from the past

Rewind to Feb 10th. Almost the whole St Louis clan came over to celebrate Kaden's birthday with us. We had wonderful time together. First was present time. Here's the all important t-ball glove:

Kaden was certainly happy with his presents (thanks everyone):
Most everyone playing Disney Bingo together:


Cake time, yummy. Surprise, it's Nemo!!!


Don't really know how my cousin Rob got roped into sitting with all the kiddos during cake time, but thanks for that Rob! And as for Kaden that is one big bite, makes a Mom proud! I love birthday cake. :)

Little did I know this party would go right into my surprise pink shower from college friend Becky. I will blog about that soon, there's more pics to be seen!!

Hubby update: Michael called a little earlier!! It's so wonderful to hear his voice. He is still stuck waiting for the plane to be fixed. Supposedly the part is in Miami and will arrive to them tomorrow and then depending on what time they get it they will leave Thursday or Friday to come home. Let's all pray for Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cake! I want some! Happy 4th Birthday!