Saturday, March 10, 2007

Kaden's Birthday Replay

Kaden's birthday was the day after we went to St. Louis. Grandmom had made him some cupcakes, well, actually she made LOTS of cupcakes to take to work with her on his happy day. But while Grandmom and I put the boys to bed that night, Flash (my basset) decided to eat 9 of them, paper and all. They just vanished right off the counter top. They were great cupcakes, I'm sure Flash really enjoyed them!

Here's Kaden waiting while we sang to him:

Present time!! Luke the ever-helping big brother:

A police car from Grandma with the Gienke tongue:

This time both brothers were willing to help Kaden-man out:

Disney DVD Bingo from Grandmom, a HUGE hit, everyone LOVES it:


On the weekend the whole fam came over to celebrate Kaden's birthday and I had my surprise pink shower for Josie. More pictures soon.

Present time update: Still not sure when Michael is coming home but it should be next week, hopefully Wednesday! Had my OB appointment yesterday, Josie and I are doing great! Just 4 weeks left :) Thanks to Michelle for watching the boys for me, what a great help!

No comments: