Sunday, March 11, 2007

Creative Love

This is a post dedicated to some of those in my life blessed with a talented gift, those creative souls of which I am not. Some of the dearest people in my life have used their talents to make something beautiful for Josie. I want to thank them and also show off their gorgeous work:

This is a blanket (and booties) made by Grandma (Mike's Mom) with love. She has made one for all the boys, but this was her first chance to make a pink one for us and it's just beautiful!!!! We love it and I know that Josie will cherish this, thank you Grandma.
Here is a quilt made for Josie by the ladies from my bible study in Florida, my PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel) friends. They worked hard on this together and it's amazing. Thank you ever so much.
And last but not least, here is a photo of what one of my best friends from college made for Josie Claire. Niki is one of the most talented people I have ever come across and there is almost nothing she can't do! You're crazy good Niche. Thanks so much. This was given to me at my surprise shower when I was home in St. Louis.
Thought you all would enjoy seeing these creations. I know they were all made with love. Thank you again everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh...sooo...um...I CAN'T make you anything for super cutie pie Josie....but I can find you super cutie pie pink stuff and buy it!!!! Those are awesome though, wish I had those talents too!!
Love, Kelly