Sunday, March 04, 2007

Success!!!

Alrighty, we did it. Michael showed me how to get the photos onto the laptop, we are good to go. I have so many things to blog about I just couldn't figure out where to start. So I figured what I would do is start now and work backwards. Why you ask? Cause Kaden-man got an official haircut and I know family is excited to see him. So we will start with him. For comparison purposes here was Kaden back in St. Louis with all his crazy semi-curly hair:

And now here is my guy with his big boy haircut, good lookin' kiddo:



Why does cutting their hair age them??? I don't get it!!!

Well, Grandmas, what do you think? He's adorable in this Mom's opinion. :)

Now come back often, I figure I will blog everyday. I still need to cover the first t-ball practice, my shower in STL, Kaden's Happy Day...etc. So get ready for some new pictures of the Harmons.

And again I would like to ask for prayers for Michael, he left at 3:15 this morning. I don't have any details of where he's going or what he's doing and for the first time we won't be able to have any contact until he gets home. That will be hard on me not hearing his voice and knowing that he is okay. He is only supposed to be gone for 8 days, (praise God for that) and let's hope that stays the case! We love and miss you already Daddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks great, and Kaden does look so much older. The picture from the back it could be Luke.
Love,
Grandmom

connie said...

He looks adorable! He and Luke look sooo much alike now!!

You will do ok while Mike is gone. You are a an old pro at this single mother thing now, right?

Jesse said...

Connie,
Michael said the same thing, Luke and Kaden look a lot more alike now. In fact I showed Kaden the picture of himself and he kept saying it was Luke. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

He looks so different. Kaden is a good looking young man. I agree with you all, the haircut does make him look like Luke. They all three look alike, yet different.
Grandma