Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pump It Up

Last night we went to a boy from Luke and Kaden's t-ball teams birthday party. It was at a place called Pump It Up, an inflatable party place. the boys had the best time, all 4 of them! I don't know which of my boys is the biggest kid, it took Michael all of 35 seconds to decide he was going to play too.
Daddy and his boys in the birthday seat:
Look Uncle Thad, Luke knocked that kid out with a left hook! (We did watch Rocky Balboa yesterday before going to the party...)





Baby Josie update. I had another OB appointment on Friday, all looks good and let's just say that things are moving along. We are going to schedule an induction for Monday April 9th if Josie doesn't make her appearance by then. I am starting to contract a lot but they are still more uncomfy then actually painful. I'll go again this Thursday the 29th and I'll let you know how it goes.
Prayer reminder---Michael flies on Thursday so let's all pray that Josie doesn't decide that is a good day to arrive! Thanks.

1 comment:

connie said...

Looks like fun!! We never did go there when we were in OKC, heard lots of good stuff about it though.

I know exactley what you are going through with the last pregnancy and the whole bit. I was the same way with Landon. Enjoy your last couple of weeks!!!