Monday, March 26, 2007

Goin' home in pink

On Saturday morning we went to Sears to get much needed new pictures of the boys! They did great and the pics are too cute, I will post them if I can figure out how. While we were there we found Josie's going home outfit. It's adorable, thought I would share it: (and yes Grandmom, she will have a little coat on to actually come home in, she won't be sleeveless--I know that's what you are thinking! :)It's got everything, pink, flowers, bows, and a purple Eeyore----TOO CUTE!!! And Heidi sent Josie some perfect purple outfits from Germany, thanks again, we LOVE them SO much!!!

Well the Josie countdown is officially on now seeing that all of the family that is coming for the birth will be here next week sometime :) I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. I hope the time flies by, I've really hit the hardest part of pregnancy for me. I have so much trouble sleeping at night even though I am exhausted. I have been sleeping on the couch because it only hurts my back mildly instead of insanely like my bed does. And the worst part now is they're back, I've got them, yep, Hobbit feet and they HURT! My feet and ankles are so swollen!!! Michael likes to laugh at them, he and my Mom always say I have fat feet but this is ridiculous!!!

On a much happier note, Luke and Kaden have their first t-ball game tomorrow night. We are excited. It's supposed to rain but we will keep our fingers crossed. Let's go Dawgs!!!!

2 comments:

connie said...

Your piggies definitaly look like they hurt! Josie will be adorable decked out in pink! I cant wait to see her picture. I hope she gets the blonde, curly hair to!

Belva Jean said...

Hee hee:) I'm trying not to laugh...it's not working :) I love the outfits and can't WAIT to see her!!