Thursday, March 22, 2007

The end is coming!!

Here's what I have been thinking about: baby countdown is now at a mere 22 days until my due date, so 18 until day of induction. And I have conflicting emotions on the subject. The end of a pregnancy is so hard for me. I am SO anxious to see and hold the baby, yet I am sad not to be pregnant anymore. I guess this is hitting a little harder this time because Michael and I decided on 4 kiddos and Ms. Josie makes us complete. I won't be pregnant anymore and I love being pregnant, I even enjoy the puking part (as much as you can anyways). Now it's true I can live without the back pain, that part is pretty terrible, but babies are worth the discomfort. The whole creation and development of a baby is a miracle to me. I am more then blessed to have had the opportunity to do this 4 times. I also have to admit I am a little nervous about being in labor again, it hurts a lot and my doc and I aren't so far seeing eye-to-eye on the whole epidural thing. Hopefully that will be remedied before I am actually IN labor. I have another OB appointment tomorrow, maybe we will broach the subject.
I am trying to keep my nerves at bay but it's hard. Michael needs to requalify on his jet so he is scheduled to fly once a week for the next 3 weeks, see my problem?? I don't want him flying around the US somewhere while I am in labor. As it is now he is scheduled to fly on March 28th, the 6th and 13th of April. My due date is the 13th and we are supposed to induce on the 9th, so to me all these dates are WAY TOO close for comfort. So, any prayers for my peace and Air Force help would be much appreciated.
In other news, t-ball practice again tonight, it's so fun to watch the boys play. Here is a photo of them in their uniforms. I will definitely put more pics up but for now this is all I have:

Yeah, I don't know what the tongue thing is, maybe from Uncle Thad?? Pretty cute though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josie will be perfect, your labor will be perfect, your epidural will be AMAZING!!! And Michael will be there. Happy positive thoughts!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Kelly