Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The joys and pains of e-mail

Yes, e-mail is a wonderful, wonderful thing. It's a fast and easy way to keep in contact with people. What would we do without it? I am more excited to check my e-mail then to go to the mailbox, and trust me going to the mailbox used to be a huge deal for me, just ask my Momma!! But now it seems all I get there are bills and junk basically. But getting real e-mails is very exciting for me. I check my e-mail about a thousand times a day. Seriously, it's at least 10, whenever I have the chance to run back here, when the boys aren't playing the computer, in the middle of the night, I check my e-mail. I always hold my breath a little while the computer loads. Usually I am NOT this crazy about checking my Inbox but with Michael gone it's a BIG part of my life. He has been gone 2 weeks now and I have just talked to him one time (last Thursday), he won't get the opportunity to call very often, but he CAN e-mail me! Most of the time they are short but hearing from him is more then wonderful and makes the day better. I have gotten 10 e-mails, yes I am saving them all. It is sad for me to check and not get anything from him, I just try and look forward to my next check. But as much as I LOVE hearing from him in any way, I prefer phone calls, I am anxiously awaiting my next one. So thank you, thank you to whomever created e-mail, I appreciate it so very much...but I LOVE my telephone, thanks Alexander.

Michael sent some pictures of his room, his bunk bed and closet, my guess is his is the top unmade bed!!! His room is nothing to spectacular but it will work. He is going to send some pictures of the base soon, I am really excited to see those. I will post them when I get them!

Home in UAE:

1 comment:

Belva Jean said...

I remember James's pics of his room...little bit different. Enjoy the emails and cherish the phone calls. Love you.