Thursday, June 07, 2007

The results are in


My happy angel baby!
What a sweet girl. We went in for her 2 month appointment today. Doctor agrees that she is just perfect. She was 12 lbs 2 oz!!!! Yeah, I'd say the nursing is working out well, that's 90th percentile! She was 23 1/2 inches long, that's 95th%!!! Feel free to laugh that I have a 'tall' baby. And her head was 39cm, 75%. She got her 5 shots and this new oral drop vaccine. I said, what are the drops for? Doc said there is a virus called rotovirus, can be very serious but we now can try and prevent it. I could have KISSED him! (for those of you who don't know or don't remember, that is what Luke, Kaden, and Gabriel had last year for 7 weeks, just look through the blog archives March and April '06.) So all was well at the docs. Josie is doing just great! I am once again blessed beyond belief. She is not feeling so well after the shots, no fever or anything, just kinda uncomfy, bless her bones. But I'm sure she will bounce back, Tylenol is such a wonderful thing! :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

She is sooooo cute... I had to come back to your blog a couple times tonight because she is so darn cute. ohmigoodness.

love you all-
Becks

Jesse said...

So glad you agree with me Becks :)

James E. Miller said...

I agree with you and the doctor: She looks pretty perfect to me!

Belva Jean said...

What a sweetie! I think she looks like her aunt Belva :) That would explain the height :) Enjoy your sweet baby girl.

Anonymous said...

What can I say, she is a perfect baby. As for being tall, we have tall people on my families side. All those Swed's. She is such a happy baby! That comes from Jess and Mike. You both are happy people and have such beautiful kids.