Monday, June 25, 2007

The bug

Here it is Monday morning, we are supposed to be at church because VBS starts today. Luke is enrolled and I am volunteering in the nursery but we are not at church, I am home blogging. Why you ask? Well because Luke has a fever, just a slight one mind you, but enough that I obviously cannot take him to church to be with 1000 other people! (seriously there was over 1100 enrolled for VBS!!) Bummer drag. I was sick last Sunday, Gabriel was sick from Thursday night to Saturday morning, and now Luke has it. It seems to be just a fever and it goes away quickly (thank goodness) so hopefully we will be able to make it to church tomorrow! I am really bummed that Luke has to miss the first day and I cannot be there to help out but I know they will understand, it's just pretty frustrating! Oh well, here's to a quick recovery and some 'down' time for our family. Hopefully we are getting this out of our system because we leave for St. Louis next week. :) :) Let's pray that my angel Josie and Kaden-man don't catch this bug!
I took some quick pics of the kiddos this morning just to remind you all how cute they are: (remember to click on the picture to make it super big!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hopefully it will past quickly.